Must have great phone etiquette, good computer skills (ability to use Excel, Word), ability to use the internet for research, ability to communicate ideas and reason with prospects on why they need to buy. Training provided on our products, services, etc.
Technical Support Specialist:
Accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
• High School diploma or equivalent, and/or one year work experience in related field required.• High School diploma or equivalent, and/or one year work experience in related field required.
• A CompTia A+, and/or a CompTia Network+, and/or Computer Science degree are preferred but not required with a minimum of one year work experience.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing team to organize campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference in our company’s as well as our customer's success. The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in the development of relevant content that is easily understood for the intended audience.
• Three (3) years’ related work experience
• Strong written communications including news releases, marketing collateral, press releases.
• Proven track record in media relations on a variety of topics. Comfortable with the need to move with speed, accuracy and grace;
• Proven experience to promote the goals of a customer through media;
• Energetic, proactive, well-organized professional who thrives in a team-oriented environment and who is a self-starter;